T2Pneuma Releases “A Christian Guide to Spirituality” in Paperback and Kindle.
CONTACT: Stephen W. Hiemstra, author, T2Pneuma Publishers LLC (T2Pneuma.com), Centreville, VA 703-973-8898 (M), T2Pneuma@gmail.com
CENTREVILLE, VA, 9/29/2014: A Christian Guide to Spirituality: Foundations for Disciples by Stephen W. Hiemstra is now available in both paperback (ISBN: 978–0615971353) and Kindle EBook (ISBN: 978-1942199007; ASIN: B00NH7Q07K) on Amazon.com according to T2Pneuma Publishers LLC of Centreville, Virginia. Details available at T2Pneuma.com.
DISCUSSION: The GUIDE makes the point that spirituality is lived belief. When we pray, worship, or reach out to our neighbors, we live out our beliefs. Our beliefs structure our spirituality like skin stretched over the bones of our bodies. Christian spirituality starts with God, not with us.
The GUIDE takes the form of 50 daily devotions. Each devotional has with a scriptural reference, reflection, prayer, and questions for discussion. The first four chapters (Introduction, Ten Commandments, Lord’s Prayer, and Apostle’s Creed) cover 40 days making them suitable as a Lenten study.
The GUIDE is promoted as a small group or church study.
• A LEADER GUIDE (https://t2pneuma.com/?p=192) gives an overview of the book to assist group leaders in understanding the book in text and YouTube videos.
• A MEDIA GUIDE (https://t2pneuma.com/?p=198) provides questions and answers about the author and writing process in text and YouTube videos.
• A BIOGRAPHY (https://t2pneuma.com/?p=177) introduces the author.
• The FOREWORD is written by Neal D. Presa, past moderator of the General Assembly of the PresbyterianChurch (USA).
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING…
“You have my blessing. It’s a book that needed to be written. It will do a lot of good.”
– Peter John Kreeft, Boston College
“Stephen provides a helpful, accessible guide using the classic catechetical structure of the Apostles’ Creed, the Lord’s Prayer, and the Ten Commandments.”
– David A. Currie, Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
“This is a book for those who want to understand how best to have a living faith and an ever deepening devotional and experiential knowledge of God.”
– Stephen Macchia, Pierce Center for Disciple-Building
EXPECTED IN 2015: Spanish and Audio Book editions.
Please mention T2Pneuma.com on social media.
Please take our survey: A Christian Guide to Spirituality Reader Survey